Ready to get your engineering career started on the right track? Morrison-Maierle, a firm established in 1945, has Engineering Internships available to college students majoring in Civil Engineering.
Internship positions at Morrison-Maierle will provide college students an opportunity to gain real-world experience in the civil engineering field. Interested candidates must have a willingness to perform general engineering tasks under close supervision.
- Working toward a BS or MS in Civil Engineering, or related field.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in their Junior or Senior year.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and AutoCad.
- Driver’s license and an insurable driving record.
- Must be service-oriented and be excited to work in a team environment. Positive attitude and professional bearing.
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude for detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Value-added experience could include:
ACI Grade 1 concrete and/or densometer certification.
Location: Missoula, Montana
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans