Morrison-Maierle has an exciting full-time opportunity for a CAD Technician in our Helena and Great Falls, Montana offices.
Performing in a technician capacity on a combination of multi-discipline and municipal projects locally and regionally while working in a culture that fosters respect for individual technical growth and creative teams, plus the opportunity to help craft the future of our built and natural environment.
- 2-yr Associate or Technical Degree or equivalent combination of experience and training
- Minimum 1 year experience in Revit, AutoCad and Civil 3-D, preferably 2017 or newer
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work productively without supervision
- Value added experiences could include:
- Experience with Architectural/Structural Revit
- GIS software experience for the preparation of maps, plans, or engineering drawings.
- Site/Civil, Municipal Water/Sewer/Stormwater Design
Experience working with survey data
Location: Helena and Great Falls, Montana offices
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans