Morrison-Maierle has an exciting full-time opportunity for CAD Technicians in our Bozeman, Montana office.
Performing in a technician capacity on a combination of multi-discipline and municipal projects locally and regionally while working in a culture that fosters respect for individual technical growth and creative teams, plus the opportunity to help craft the future of our built and natural environment.
- 2-yr Associate or Technical Degree or equivalent combination of experience and training
- Minimum 1 year experience in AutoCad and Civil 3-D, preferably 2017 or newer
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Value added experienced could include:
- GIS software experience for the preparation of maps, plans, or engineering drawings.
- Site/Civil, Municipal Water/Sewer/Storm water Design
- Experience working with survey data
- Construction experience
Location: Bozeman, Montana
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans