Ready to get your engineering career started on the right track? Morrison-Maierle, a firm established in 1945, has an Engineering Internship available to college students majoring in Engineering.
Internship positions at Morrison-Maierle will provide college students an opportunity to gain real-world experience in the civil engineering field. Interested candidates must have a willingness to perform general engineering tasks under close supervision.
- Working toward a BS or MS in Engineering, or related field.
- .Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Driver’s license and an insurable driving record.
- Must be service-oriented and be excited to work in a team environment. Positive attitude and professional bearing.
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude for detail.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Locations Casper, Wyoming
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans