Morrison-Maierle, Inc. has an opportunity in our Missoula, Montana office for an Entry-Level Electrical Engineer.
Morrison-Maierle is recruiting to fill an entry level electrical engineering position. Duties will include working under the direction of the Project Manager and Task Managers in the execution of project related duties.
- Project Types: Industrial, Higher Education, Municipal, Healthcare, Airports, Government, Hospitality.
- Design and Drafting of Power Plans: receptacle and HVAC and owner equipment power connections, main electrical equipment room layouts, 1-line diagrams, emergency generator and Uninterruptible Power Systems. Panel and Equipment Schedules. Design and Drafting of Lighting Plans: light fixture layouts, lighting calculations, photometric lighting analysis, lighting controls. Design and Drafting of Systems Plans: fire alarm, voice / data, security, paging and public address systems.
- Coordination of REVIT model / ceilings and backgrounds with architect, and responses to Request For Information from the contractors. Assembly and editing of construction specifications. Drafting of As-Built drawings for record.
Tasks may also include load calculations, site inspections and punch lists, email and inter-office memorandum, report writing, submittal review, and design and construction meetings with owner’s, architects, and contractors. Must be familiar with or ability to learn the application of relevant electrical codes, as well as instrumentation and control systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 0 to 3 years’ experience in the Architectural Engineering industry. Engineer Intern certification, or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- REVIT and AutoCAD a plus; proficiency with REVIT will be required within 6 months. Experience with AGI lighting software, Excel and Word are also a plus.
High level of personal responsibility. Interpersonal skills to meet and communicate effectively with coworkers and clients. Positive attitude and professional bearing. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Missoula, Montana
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans