Morrison-Maierle, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Resident Project Representative / Construction Inspector based in our Helena, Montana office.
Duties include construction oversight on projects representing the client and engineer, project documentation, basic surveying and quantity measurements, quality control oversight and testing, ensuring design specifications and drawings are being met, coordination with contractors, engineers, and clients, and reporting to the engineer’s construction manager.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction inspection or construction related work within heavy construction, including transportation, water and wastewater facilities and utilities, airports, buildings, development, or mining.
- 2-yr Associate or Technical Degree, preferred
- Capable of working outside in the field and at the project site for the duration of the project.
- Willingness to work in remote locations around the State during the week and to travel to and from the project site on a weekly basis.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Must have driver license to support function of position.
Location: Helena, Montana
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans