Morrison-Maierle Systems (Systems), one of the fastest growing Montana based information technology solutions providers has an immediate full-time opportunity for a Sales Support Representative in our Missoula, Montana office.
We are currently seeking an energetic Sales Support Representative to join our Sales and Marketing teams. This individual will be highly motivated, a self-starter, team player, able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research with high social intelligence as well as a natural inclination for selling.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Making daily calls to build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Sales prospecting via cold calling, networking, email/e-marketing, and utilizing internet information sources.
- Accountable for meeting monthly qualified lead objectives and quotas.
- Conducting research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information.
- Participating in trade show/event planning for the sales team.
Tracking and preparing renewals for existing clients.
Bachelor of Arts/Science degree, preferably in Business, Sales, Marketing or related track preferred.
0 to 3 years’ sales experience. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Blogs and monitoring tools.
Strong presentation and excellent communication skills in interpersonal, written, oral, active listening and cold calling along with excellent phone skills and etiquette.
Locations Missoula, MT
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans