Morrison-Maierle has an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional senior process engineer as part of our Water / Wastewater group in our Helena, Montana office.
This position will serve as the lead process engineer for water and wastewater treatment plant design in the Helena, Montana office. This position often coordinates with staff in all Morrison-Maierle offices. The position reports directly to the Water / Wastewater Market Group Office Leader with frequent communication/coordination to the Water/Wastewater Market Group Leader.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide technical and engineering support for water and wastewater projects, conduct evaluations of full scale plant operations, pilot studies and bench studies as required.
• Plan and design process improvements for small to large treatment facilities that may use conventional treatment methods (activated sludge, conventional filtration, etc.) to highly sophisticated treatment technologies such as membranes, biological nutrient removal, advanced oxidation, etc.
• Provide general engineering support to treatment plant operations and processes.
• Design wastewater treatment facilities, water treatment facilities, and pump stations. Provide technical leadership on water and wastewater infrastructure design projects.
• Experience in modeling of wastewater process improvements, familiarity with BioWin modeling software is preferred.
• Mentor less experienced staff in technical aspects of process engineering, project management, and other professional arenas.
Assist with client retention and lead business development and project management activities.
B.S. Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or Environmental Engineering. Registered Professional Engineer.
Master’s Degree preferred.
Appropriate and relevant professional experience in delivering consulting services in the Water/Wastewater markets or closely related field.
The successful candidate will possess strong process engineering skills, project management experience, and a proven track record of excellent client service.
Salary Range: $80,000 – $100,000
Location: Helena, Montana
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans