Industrial operations face continuous challenges between process optimizations to improve efficiency, make government regulatory-associated improvements, and provide environmental stewardship. Our engineers in the industrial group understand the demands on industrial companies to maintain and often increase production while lowering the overall cost-to-produce. We have engineers from all of our market groups that best fit our client’s needs. Projects for industrial clients cover all facets of our market groups such as expanding facilities, installing new infrastructure, surveying, environmental studies, water/wastewater design, hydraulic modeling, structural, mechanical, and electrical design, and access road and bridge design.
• Water-Wastewater Treatment. Click here for more information about our Water-Wastewater Market Group.
• Process Water Treatment
• Hydraulic Modeling
• Fire Protection System Hydraulic Modeling
• Pipeline Revisions and Design
• Pump Stations
• Tank Design
• Containment Systems
• Drill Pad Design
• Process Optimization
• Surveys (topographic, 3D Scanning, ALTA, Boundary, Lidar Support, and Drone). Click here for more information about our Survey Market Group.
• Road Design
• Bridge Inspection and Design
• Rail Spur and Bridge Design
• Structural, Mechanical and Electrical modifications. Click here for more information about our Buildings Market Group.
• Structural Inspections
• Electrical Transmission
• Construction Administration
• Safety Enhancements
• Regulatory Requirements
• Downstream (Refineries)
• Midstream (Pipeline Companies)
• Upstream (Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Companies)
• Power Plants
• Industrial Companies
• Refinery Fire Water System Modeling and Design
• Silvertip Pipeline Survey
• Keystone XL Pipeline
• Montana-Alberta Tie-Line
• Stimson Lumber Company Fire Pump and Building Addition
• Drill Pad Design
• Roseburg Forest Products Melamine Plant
• Mercury Abatement System Addition
• Billings Generation Survey
• NorthWestern Energy
• Stillwater Refinery Survey
Debbie Johnston, PE, Vice President and Mining-Industrial Market Group Leader
Click here to contact Debbie.