Work With Us
If you thrive on work that has a broader purpose, you’ve come to the right place. As one of the oldest and largest engineering firms in the West, we’ve spent 75 years creating solutions that build better communities.
As a Top 500 Design Firm we offer:
- Problem-Solving Opportunities – Consulting is all about helping clients overcome their most vexing challenges. We’re looking for candidates with the ability to frame complex problems, apply creative analytics and formulate solutions.
- Personal and Professional Development – Morrison-Maierle offers its clients the advantage of working with employee-owners who are committed to individual projects as well as their long-term needs.
- Quality of Life – Morrison-Maierle’s offices are central to rivers, mountains, streams and internationally recognized recreational destinations. Each office is located in a community that features public and private schools, universities or technical colleges, community arts organizations as well as a wide range of civic groups.
Employee-Ownership and Retirement
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – At Morrison-Maielre, you don’t need to wait to become a partner. The ESOP is a benefit plan that makes all employees owners of Morrison-Maierle. Stock awards are 100% company paid at a current rate of up to 15% of total annual salary. All staff who work 1,000 or more hours per year and initially complete 12 months of employment become participants. From day one, Morrison-Maierle employees are owners of the company.
- 401(k): Saving for Retirement is Automatic – All new staff who are 18 years of age or older are automatically enrolled in the Morrison-Maierle 401(k) Plan at 5% personal contribution rate. Eligible staff who have worked 1,000 or more hours per year and have completed one year of service are eligible for a company matching contribution that equals 100% of the first 3% of salary deferred plus 50% of the next 2% of salary deferred. The maximum Morrison-Maierle matching contribution will be 4% of salary and is provided to any employee whose deferral rate is at least 5% of salary.
- Health Insurance – Morrison-Maierle supplies eligible participants with the option of enrolling in a High Deductible Health Plan with an accompanying Health Savings Account as well as Vision and Dental coverage.
- Health Savings Accounts – Participants in Morrison-Maierle’s High Deductible plan can contribute pre-tax dollars each pay period and reimburse themselves now for qualified expenses or save and build their balance to use later or in retirement. Morrison-Maierle offers a matching employer contribution along with employer contributions for Wellness incentives.
- Worksite Wellness Program – Morrison-Maierle and its wellness partner, It Starts with Me, work together to help employee-owners and their families optimize their health. A few benefits of our current program include onsite health screenings for employees and spouses as well as a yearly confidential health risk assessment.
- Employee Assistance Program – Our EAP offers confidential counseling to staff and immediate family members for health, personal or work-related issues.
- Personal Time Off (PTO) – Staff are eligible for this leave on an accrual basis. PTO is pro-rated for part-time staff and is intended to provide for both vacation and sick leave needs.
- Holiday Leave – Morrison-Maierle employee-owners receive these days off with pay.
- Life Insurance – Morrison-Maierle pays 100% of this benefit to those who work 20 hours or more per week.
- Accidental Death – Morrison-Maierle pays 100% of this benefit to those who work 20 hours or more per week.
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance – Coverage is based on weekly or monthly income and is paid in full by Morrison-Maierle.
- Additional voluntary, employee-paid plans such as Additional Life Insurance, Accident, Cancer, Dental and Hospitalization policies as well as Identity Theft Protection are available to all employee-owners.
- ADP – Morrison-Maierle provides immediate, secure access to all employee-owners’ work, personal and benefits information.
- Incentive Compensation Plans – These plans are dependent on Morrison-Maierle’s profit and financial condition. They recognize the contribution that employee-owners make to the firm’s growth and success. These incentives establish a common goal of continued growth and profitability.
- The Group Performance Incentive Plan (GPI) is designed to reward group performance based on individual office profitability, individual market group performance, overall company profitability and cash flow management. Distribution of the GPI is paid out twice a year and based on the previous six-months of financial performance.
- The Year-End Incentive Compensation plan is paid out once per year. The measurable drivers of this plan are company earnings, office or market group earnings, team or project performance and achievement of individual goals.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide opportunity in all employment decisions (such as compensation, promotion, benefits, transfers, leaves, return from leave, company-sponsored training and education) for all qualified applicants and staff members, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.