Our Next Vision
Our Vision 2020 strategic plan hit an important milestone last year. Drafted in 2013 and adopted in 2014, Vision 2020 described our approach to growth via a detailed set of principles. It also articulated a unifying purpose and vision for the firm that carries over to this day.
Through Vision 2020, we:
- Improved financial performance and made greater community contributions
- Strengthened our ownership culture with 100% ESOP model implementation
- Successfully implemented large-scale leadership transitions including onboarding our eighth CEO and 75% of our senior leaders
- Initiated regular and actionable feedback from clients and colleagues
- Improved our governance structure with the addition of independent directors and an ESOP trustee
- Completed many process improvement projects that advanced our business practices such as a new CRM and our Risk Management Committee to name a few
- Implemented new marketing and business development approaches that have resulted in record sales
- Expanded our Wyoming footprint with acquisition of Vista West and Holm Blough, and into Central Oregon with establishment of the Bend office
In the coming months, we will release our new strategic plan. This will focus on our continued commitment to building better communities. We look forward to sharing further details.