Morrison-Maierle announces 2021–22 Board of Directors
Morrison-Maierle is pleased to announce its Board of Directors for the 2021–22 term. The Board includes:
- Arian Bloomfield is the Buildings Market Group Leader based out of the Missoula, MT office. Arian has worked for Morrison-Maierle since 2007 and is serving his second year of his first three-year term.
- Debbie Johnston will continue to serve as the board chair. Debbie has been with Morrison-Maierle for 19 years and is the Industrial Market Group Leader based in the Missoula, MT office.
- Jon Carlson is an independent director serving as CEO of Braun Intertec Corporation. He joined the board in 2014.
- Julie Shiflett is an independent director serving as the Chief Financial Officer of the RLH Corporation. Julie joined the board in 2015 and was elected to a new three-year term.
- Kurt Keith is the Chief Client Services Officer based in the Bozeman, MT office. Kurt has been with Morrison-Maierle for 30 years and joined the board in 2017.
- Randy Bomar is Morrison-Maierle’s Wyoming Operations Manager based out of Sheridan, WY. Randy is the former President of Vista West Engineering and is a five-year employee-owner serving out a three-year term.
- Ryan Jones is the newest addition to the board and is Morrison-Maierle’s Kalispell Operations Manager. Ryan has been with Morrison-Maierle since 2009 and was elected to a three-year term.