Fire Protection Engineering Design
Our Buildings Market Group provides specialty services in Fire Protection Engineering Design for a wide variety of commercial, residential, and industrial building projects.
With our fire protection design team in place we can help fill the coordination and permitting gap typically seen on most projects.
Creating fire protection designs and developing bids at the beginning of each project not only helps ensure the fire sprinkler system meets code, but also meets the building’s architectural designs, helps the project stay on budget, and meets construction deadlines.
We have expertise in and can execute all aspects of 3D fire suppression system design including:
- Automatic wet and dry system design for all commercial and residential buildings
- Deluge system design for manufacturing and storage of hazardous chemicals
- ESFR and CMSA system design for warehouses
- Fire pump and fire standpipe design for multi-level buildings
- Clean agent system design for water sensitive areas requiring fire protection
Our door is always open, so please contact us for more information or to speak directly with a fire protection designer.